March Highlights: Bayer’s latest news on New Technology, and Company Updates from the past month.
Top stories from Bayer Crop Science, March 2021
For many growers, spring planting is underway and we’re keeping farmers up-to-date on our upcoming innovations and solutions. From company updates to the latest news on products and technology, we’re sharing some of the top Bayer stories from last month.
Here are some of our top stories from March 2021:
1. Bayer creates one-stop online shop for annual dicamba training, Farm Progress
2. Building the Corn Hybrid of the Future, Progressive Farmer
4. Bayer Plus Lead Kim Helgen Says the Bayer Plus Program Offers More Flexibility, Brownfield Ag News
5. Delaro Complete fungicide available this growing season, Iowa Agribusiness Radio Network
7. New mode of action to defeat corn rootworm, Missouri Ruralist
8. Bayer Virtual Media Event- Details About Huskie FX, American Ag Network